Saturday, October 25, 2008

I admit I've been reading the dictionary.
The word I'm loving right now is nepenthe.
I haven't been doing so well in school (two D's and one C) so I've been doing makeup work. I'm fried now and taking a break, but I finished most of it. I need to get my grades up so I can go to New York this spring break with the drama kids.
Speaking of drama, I'm going to try out for this Shakespeare competition because the winner gets to go to London during the summer for acting lessons. Luck.
...that's all

2 Comments:

Blogger jennifer im said...

I used to love the dictionary back in my junior year. My SAT class used to drill me with an unnecessary amount of vocab terms, forcing me to resort to the dictionary for definitions. Pick up those grades, lil Em. <3 That way you can tell me about your adventure at the BIG APPLE!

October 27, 2008 at 8:08 PM  
Blogger Mersault said...

Alright thanks :)

October 31, 2008 at 11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home