Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Oh Fat Charlie


I finished Anansi Boys and it was great. Well the book was good, but some parts of it were really inspiring.

So I was inspired.

I started singing my own songs. And I guess I started writing a script, probably for a movie.
Thinking I should have made it a book, but you should never write a book if you only wish it to be a movie and it started out being a movie. The book will give your purpose away. Then it's made into a movie and nobody likes it except your mom. Your mom not my mom because she would say if didn't like it.

Wrote down things that were important, things I need to know for later.

And imagined an epic speech only spoken for my U.S. history class.

So Monday was good and today, Tuesday, was also good. Monday was better for a change.

1 Comments:

Blogger breannimal said...

you shouldnt even go to college.
you'll ruin that nice little brain of yours.

November 24, 2008 at 10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home