Saturday, December 27, 2008

It's easy

to write when you are sad, depressed, angry, just all those negative emotions.
So it's hard to write things like poetry, no matter how crappy it is, when you feel good when you feel happy.

I feel good. I feel great. I feel happy. Because life is good.

So what if I'm changing schools, it's a new beginning, fresh start, things will be different in some ways. So what if I'm not doing so well in school, I can always redeem myself. I'm still in high school, full of second chances.

The thing about being happy is sometimes people don't want to hear it. They'd rather me be miserable like themselves, and I know because that's how I feel when I'm down I want everyone else to be down with me.

So that's my problem I care too much what people think. Plus I haven't been writing anything recently because I'm not sad. I'm pretty sure that almost all my poetry has been written while extremely depressed or even faintly pissed. So that's the only thing I'm missing is the inspiration to write.

When I'm happy I can't write. When I'm sad I can, however crummy it is.




Oh well

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home