Tuesday, January 20, 2009

When you are young

or because I am young I'm in the dark, not understanding everything completely, and sometimes very naive.

Also I am very cynical and I've been that way for some time.

For being
young I can being very close minded sometimes. That must be the selfishness that children have. When I view something it's going to be the way a see it not you.

But a plus for being
young I can be surprised. Not very often that I am surprised but right now I am.

Certain images of people are cast in your mind when you are
young, especially the people that are always around you, the ones that live with you.

When you are
young you are forgetful because at the time you don't need to remember or are even capable of remembering so many things.

I had forgotten that my mom loves her kids, even when they screw up, no especially when they screw up. And she doesn't let anyone mess with her kids. Ultimate protector. It's nature I guess.

So for now I'm living up my time being
young. I don't want to be old yet. It seems I've wasted too much time being old or older at least. I can sleep when I'm dead and hate the world when there's something worth hating. Don't waste time when you are young.

1 Comments:

Blogger alex said...

Hey Emily! It's Alex Lee :P saw your blog from your myspace link...want to link up?

February 11, 2009 at 10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home